Thursday, December 28, 2006

iPod/10 Miles/Basketball

It has been a beautiful day here in Middle Tennessee. I ran 10 again this morning (overachieving) with the iPod and had it set on shuffle. Yesterday's run was mostly John Mayer and today it was all over the page.
The girls played in a holiday tournament this morning and looked good for about 3.5 quarters. We missed a bunch of free throws (I think we were about 5 for 14) and outplayed them pretty much the whole game but lost by 4. We had a 4 minute span where we just went brain dead. Not knocking them, just is how it appeared. It was disappointing but nobody lost their life and at the end of the day, it really is just basketball. I have to remind myself of that often.

I thought overall we looked pretty good especially after being off over a week. We play again in the morning and then see when we play on Sat. based upon if we win or lose.

I took a long nap this afternoon in the recliner. It was pretty sweet. I do not need to get used to doing that with having to go back to work on Tues.

No comments: