Sunday, December 24, 2006

Blogging Again

It has been almost a week since I last blogged. We enjoyed our time in Missouri with both the in-laws and the outlaws. You can decide which is which. We enjoyed seeing my wife's sister and her family and just hanging out together. Our daughters and their two sons and daughter get along great, so it is just good fun. We were with them until Weds and then headed up to my parents house.

While there we saw my neice and her family and visited with my brother and his wife and got to see my brother's youngest who is now 20. It has been about 15 years since I last saw him. It was cool to catch up with him. He was named after me which is quite an honor for me and hopefully not a curse for him.

We enjoyed a Christmas with my folks and a few of my cousins and an aunt on Fri. and then we loaded up yesterday for the 10 hour drive home. Thankfully the weather was good and the traffic not too bad except through St. Louis. I am not a fan of anything in St. Louis and especially the traffic.

Got home last night, did some shopping and a Panera run and then worked on a new wireless router and adapter for the house and TiVo which is way cool. After a ethernet card after church today, we are totally wireless in the house. Welcome to the new century you say. Glad to make it to the new millenium. Makes it nice on the laptop when the kids are on the desktop too.

I preached today for a friend. It was a pretty full house and it is a place I have preached before so they sort of know me and still came anyway.

Headed off to a Christmas Eve service at our home church and then to midnight service downtown for the first time. Should be cool.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

No comments: