Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday

Looks like big rain coming our way and maybe a little snow later tonight. It was fairly cold run this morning but a nice little 5-miler. Last night's game against Cheatham Co. was a great game for the Lady Wildcats. They showed a lot of patience and committed few turnovers to come away with a 14 point victory. The fun part for me was calling some color for a local radio station. A friend of mine does the play by play for Cheatham Co. and asked me to sit in. It has been a long time since I have done any radio but it was lots of fun. The Lady Cats play again this afternoon against FRA here at home.

I talked to dad this morning and mom is not eating much at all, drinking in a few fluids and resting alot. Hospice has told us that it looks like one to two weeks. She has fooled us before but things really seem to be shutting down now. Thanks so much for praying for my mom and dad. I head over early Monday am. Sondra and the girls come over in the middle of the week since the girls have practice and a dentist appt.

No comments: