Friday, December 7, 2007

Ahh . . .Friday

This has been one busy week. I am so thankful for the job that I have where I get to network with some of the greatest folks in student ministry across the country. It was a tiring, busy week, but it was great fun and very rewarding.

Mom is hanging in and I even spoke with her on the phone yesterday and she knew who I was. The past few days she has been in and out and mostly out. Even when she is awake she is not very aware of what is going on and is very confused about things. My dad seems to be hanging in as well but I know that it is very hard for him when mom is so very confused. Weds. evening was really rough but yesterday was much better.

I am so very thankful for those of you who have been praying, contacting us and genuinely concerned for my mom. It is so very comforting to know that so many people care.

I am planning on being home this weekend to get some things done around the house and the girls play basketball tonight and tomorrow and Sunday afternoon is Shelbi's volleyball banquet. I need to get the leaves raked up this weekend as well and do a little mulching. No rest for the ornery. Have a great weekend and thanks so much for caring and for praying for my mom and dad.

No comments: