Monday, December 10, 2007

Big D

I am in Dallas today and tomorrow and head back to Nashvegas Weds. am. We used to live here so it is good to come back, see some friends and get some work done. I am doing some interviewing for potential contract folks that we are looking to use as an extension of what we do at LifeWay. I left Nashville this morning after running in 65 degree weather, connected through St. Louis (to save a little money) and dodged the ice there and arrived in Dallas where it is pretty cold and wet.

I talked to mom today and she knew who I was and we enjoyed a short conversation. She seems to be hanging in there. They are supposed to get some really bad ice tonight, so pray that their power does not go out. Dad has made some contingency plans in case they need to get to somewhere else for their protection. Dad is on the ball for sure.

Thanks for praying for my mom and dad. Also say a prayer for our daughters as they are taking semester exams this week.

No comments: