Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 2 in Dallas

Weird weather here in Dallas where it was 48 went I went to bed and 65 when I woke up. It has been pretty misty and foggy, but running this morning in the rain and in the 60s was not all bad. I ended up only running 7 since it started raining pretty hard though.

Mom is not well today at all. Dad says she has not eaten, slept most of the day and has been uncommunicative. Dad sounded sort of tired but he is always so level headed about things. Mom has done this to some extent before but she appears to be sinking lower this time than any of the other times in the past. We will see. I ask that you just pray as so many of you have been doing. Thanks so much for doing that.

I head home tomorrow and look forward to being back home. My meetings have not been overly productive this trip in trying to secure some contract consultants. This is proving to be harder than I hope it would be.

It is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow here so I am praying I get out of here on time in the morning. We shall see.

No comments: