Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It Is A Busy Time

I am in meetings all week for work with about 800 of our partners from across the US visiting us here in Nashville. It is great to see many old friends and colleagues and meet new ones. I have a great job that is about helping people which is very rewarding. It does make for some early mornings and late evenings filled with meetings though.

Mom is sort of holding her own. It is continually an up and down, roller coaster kind of experience. She is just not very well right now, but continues to smile and be thankful. Dad is doing pretty well right now but I know is very tired.

Our girls' basketball team in up and down as well. We lost to FRA last night in OT. Pretty frustrating to play and pretty frustrating to watch. At some point I think we are going to have to figure out how to penetrate, kick it out and spot up and hit some shots and then move the ball inside. We shoot alot from the outside, but do not get the ball low very often at all. Can you tell one of my daughters is a post player? Actually, I think I am fairly objective that we have to mix it up some on the offensive side though.

Thanks for praying for mom and dad.

No comments: