Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rough Day

I started out running 5 this morning and it rained on us some. I had thought I would get to do my 18-miler today but the rain would not have been fun to run in for a long time. I am planning on doing that 18-miler in the morning.

Today was one of those rough days at work. It is always tough when change comes a knocking. Many of my friends are hurting with big changes in their work lives.

Sondra and Shelbi head to MO tomorrow afternoon to spend some time with Sondra's folks and will see my dad on Monday for lunch. They are planning on coming home on Tuesday. Morgan and I will hang out this weekend. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hey Paul, it's Molly from Fuge and I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for your familiy during this time. I'm sorry for your loss but thankful that you have that assurance to know that you'll see your father in law again someday.