Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday

I was up early this morning and headed out the door for a 16-miler and it was in the 60s with low humidity. Not bad at all for July. The run went well and I was glad to get it done. I am scheduled to be out this weekend so I moved the long run to today. I had some time coming back from work since I have been out a lot, so I took the day off, met Sondra at Panera after the run and we even hit the Y pool for a couple of hours. Good times.

Sondra's parents both got good reports from the dr. Looks like the chemo is working to shrink the lesion on Bernard's liver and he had another round of chemo today. Some of Sondra's mom's issues may be related to some of the medication she is taking. They have adjusted it some and think that will help with some of the memory issues. Really good reports.

No comments: