Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick Update

I am still at Glorieta and it is going well. Coolest, wettest July I have ever spent out here. It usually is hot, dusty and tiring. Now it is only tiring. I have been running and training for this marathon in Detroit in October and teaching adults. I love this place and love these people.

I had a great conversation with our Sr. VP at work and it is always good to hear their heart. I really do count it a privilege to have a little time hearing what is happening in the upper echelon at work.

Shelbi flew out today and we are already having a good time together. She has played paint ball and even did some churchy stuff. What a great daughter she is and somehow I ended up with two great daughters. I am a blessed man. Thankfully they take after Sondra.

No comments: