Saturday, September 29, 2007

KC/Jackson/Franklin

I started out in KC yesterday morning coming home from my mom and dad's, headed to work and try to catch up on some things that had to be done in the office and then climbed in the car to head to Jackson for Morgan's soccer game. We lost to USJ 1-0 (again) and it appeared as though they had some help from the officiating. We are very evenly matched and their girls are very good kids. We play Jackson Christian this morning and then head back to home.

Shelbi is in Franklin playing volleyball. They won two matches last night and play most of the day today. Sondra just left Jackson to head back and be there with Shelbi today. I think they won both matches pretty handily.

Mom had a good day yesterday and I talked to her late last night. My brother and sister-in-law are staying with my folks this weekend to just help out as needed. I am so thankful they are closer and can get to my folks as needed. I am planning on going back to KC next weekend unless I need to go earlier. Thanks again for praying.

No comments: