Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Big District Win

Last night was way too much fun! Shelbi's volleyball team played Goodpasture (our rival) and came away with a 3 game to 1 match victory. Each of the games were really close and the 3rd game we really just stole from them.

Shelbi played really well and had a good time at it. Tonight we play volleyball and soccer at CPA and they are important district games as well. Should be a lot of fun.

Talked with mom a few minutes ago and she sounded pretty well just really tired. Her strength is really limited and she tires from just sitting and talking. I fly up tomorrow morning early to spend a couple of days with her and dad and head home on Fri. morning. I am really looking forward to spending time with her and my dad. It is really a blessing to be able to go. A friend of ours has provided me with as many airline tickets as I need to go back and forth the next few weeks. An amazing, incredible blessing. I am very thankful.

I am still getting to run some and did 10 today in some really muggy weather we are having here in Nashville. I hope to get a couple of short runs in in KC while there and it will be considerably cooler.

I will update as I can. Thanks so much for praying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Paul, that's awesome for Shelbi & the team. Trish and I will be attending the Home game on Thursday, we are very excited!