Monday, September 3, 2007

Lake Day

Yesterday after church we headed to the lake to jet ski, boat, tube and just lay around. It turned out to be a good day weather wise. Fairly warm, but not the 100 degree stuff we had earlier. We had a bunch of our kids' friends out there and it was just a good time. It is always fun to be with a bunch of teenagers who like each other and ones that you do not have to worry about them doing stupid. Other than a couple of folks falling off the tubes it was all good.We had burgers, dogs, chicken, and lasagna for dinner that our friends' parents whipped up so it was a good closing to a long, fun day.

This morning I slept until 7a. Amazing. I hardly ever sleep that late and it sure felt good. There was a 5k and 10k race close to Nashville but I decided not to run it this year. I did run 5 from home and then came home and ate some waffles and then turned on the US Open tennis and then went back to sleep. A good, lazy day. I did run the vacuum in the house and help with the laundry though so I am not totally worthless today.

Looks like a busy work week this week even though there are only 4 days left.

No comments: