Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday

Today has been a pretty good day. Church and Sunday School went well and this evening we met with some friends for dinner. One of the couples are friends of ours who live in Hawaii and they are back in Nashville visiting their new grandbaby. Asher was born on Friday after a long labor time and then finally came by c-section. Mom and baby are fine.

My mom and dad with with hospice today and mom signed her DNR papers today and they got some good counsel on how to handle some things if and when they happen. This all seems surreal in a way and just seems so incredibly weird. I thought I might go out tomorrow but mom seems to be okay for now so I will go out on Weds. am and return here on Fri. The girls have some keys events happening and I want to be with them as well. It is really difficult to figure out where I need to be when.

Thanks again for praying. I have included a picture of my mom with Shelbi and Morgan.

No comments: