Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11

It is the 6th anniversary of one of the worst days in American history and also one of the greatest days for Americans to rise up and remember who we are. Today also is the start of our second FOCUS conference and this one is in Panama City Beach, FL. A good place to have a conference if you ask me.

I present in the morning and then will fly back to Nashville tomorrow night and then head to MO to be with my mom and dad and go to her oncologist appointment with them. Thanks for continuing to pray for our family.

I got to do a 5-miler this afternoon and it was pretty hot and humid. This morning it was pouring so it did me good to wait a little while. We set up some conference stuff and then a buddy and I went to see Death Sentence which is the new Kevin Bacon movie. I thought it was terrible. It had no redeeming value to it whatsoever and I would recommend you choose not to go.

No comments: