Saturday, September 8, 2007

Weekend Update


Mom had her PT scan yesterday and will probably get results the first of the week some time. Dad and I had a good conversation yesterday and I was reminded once again what a blessing it is to have parents who are so faithful and loving. My brother and I are incredibly blessed to have the parents we have.

DCA football was not good last night. We turned the ball over way too many times and lost 31-15. CPA is really not that strong. They had a good qback and a very good receiver/safety (#22-Weir celebrated his birthday by intercepting a pass and catching one for a long touchdown). Our offense was weak but our defense was fairly good.

Soccer played this morning and won 5-0 so they play @ 6p tonight in our pool championship. I think we have USJ. Morgan played really well today.

I will keep you posted on my mom.

No comments: