Saturday, September 1, 2007

Only Meant to Do Ten

Last night we went out to a great little Mexican place in East Nashville called Rose Pepper's and enjoyed some great conversation with some friends and really good food to boot. I had played golf earlier in the day and it was pretty disastrous. This left shoulder of mine was aggrivated last weekend helping some folks load up their trailer after our FOCUS event.

This morning I headed out to run 10 and got to the turn around point and thought I would just add a little more. I did not carry water with me but knew where I could get some so I just kept running. I ended up running 14 which is okay, but I really needed to carry water with me. Thankfully the temp is cooler but the humidity is back so it ended up being a tougher run than I really wanted to do.

Looks like we are going to go out and eat tonight to celebrate my 44th on Tues. Too much going on tomorrow and Monday and then ball games on Tuesday, so we will celebrate tonight. Should be fun. I am enjoying the weekend so far and got a pretty good nap today so that is always good.

No comments: