Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Post Debate Hangover

I watched the debate last night more because it was from here in Nashville than I did because I thought I would hear something that might help me decide who I might vote for this election. I did twitter a couple of times during the debate and really thought neither one said anything of substance. I did get to see a couple of people I knew in the pre-and post- debate part on CSPAN and then Todd Smith of Selah fame was the bald guy with the green and khakis on on the front row. I have worked with him a few times in the past. Good guy.

My take on the debate - wasted time.

This has been a pretty good week and we got some rain in Nashville yesterday and today. My grass is already a little greener. The weather has cooled off some too and I am in the middle of my big taper for the marathon on the 18th so my running is going well.

I leave today for Sacramento, California and the YS convention. I will be back on Monday and then head to Birmingham on Tuesday to teach at the New Orleans Seminary extension. It has been to be home for the past few weeks.

Sondra finishes her teaching assignment today after 9 weeks. She has really enjoyed it but I think she is looking forward to having some time back and it not be a constant daily assignment.

No comments: