Saturday, October 4, 2008

Okay, I saw this online this morning and just had to laugh. So many times I have wondered what "leave it all on the field" would look like in my mind and this is pretty close.

I stayed up too late last night watching the Red Sox and JD Drew blast a 2 run homer in the top of the 9th, but it was a good game. I really have enjoyed the Red Sox the last few years. I am a Royals fan at heart and one thing I have not had to worry about the last few years is how they will do in the playoffs. Maybe next year.

I am pretty domesticated today. At Panera by myself this morning as Sondra and Morgan head to Jackson to spend time with Shelbi today, so I have started the laundry, will vacuum the house, wash the beast, and watch some football on tv before heading to Vandy/Auburn. My good buddy, Keith, scored me a ticket to "the game" in town this weekend. I don't deserve it, but am thankful for grace.

I enjoyed a 7-miler this morning and did 5 @marathon pace which is 8:00/mile pace. I remember a few years ago where that pace did not seem hard at all, but age is creeping up on me and things are a little different.

Will try to skype some family overseas later today and also get home in time to watch the Mizzou/Nebraska game tonight if I can find it on a local channel. I may have to check out ESPN 360 to get it or at least listen to it online. Go Tigers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not bad.