Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween in Pittsburgh

I flew to Pittsburgh yesterday to be at the Youth Specialties Convention. LifeWay Student Ministry has a booth and I am actually leading a seminar on Monday morning on the Seven Mega-Trends Effecting Student Ministry. Sounds like an impressive title. I enjoy doing this conference and we will see how it goes. This is the first time we have had a LifeWay employee leading a conference at YS.

Sondra got home from MO on Tuesday night and we spent the day together on Wednesday. It was a great day with a workout and a run at the Donelson Y, Panera, chiropractor visit, a little laundry, dinner at Olive Garden to celebrate Sondra's birthday from the 25th, and church. Big fun just to spend the time together. Morgan was at home sick but is doing better now.

Shelbi got her new glasses and I will post a pic when she sends me one. The DCA Wildcats got a big win over Ezell tonight and I am waiting to hear where they travel for the first round of playoffs.

I will post again later this weekend. All is well with the Turners for now.

1 comment:

Ted and Shana said...

OH SHOOT! My best friend was at that(he lives in Washington, PA). I should have told him to find you....bummer. Hope you had fun!!