Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wisdom

I am not sure I have much of this stuff called wisdom. I have been reading through Proverbs and James and know that asking for wisdom just makes good sense.

I used wisdom in predicting that David would win American Idol last night. I have to admit that I preferred David Archuleta vocally over David Cook but do think David C. is the better entertainer. For all those of you who voted for David C, congrats. I think there were 97.5 million votes cast. Makes me wonder the wisdom of people getting so caught up in this whole American Idol stuff. I admit that I enjoy it, but last night's show was really lame. It should have been an hour long tops.

Other wisdom involves Morgan today. She is scheduled to have her wisdom teeth removed this morning at 9. Pray for her as you think about it. I am sure that tonight might be a tough time for her.

Our friend Michael Yokosuk defends his state tennis championship beginning today at 1030a. If he wins, he plays again at 3p today and if he wins then, he plays in the championship tomorrow. I am going to try and get down to M'boro and see him play later this morning.

No comments: