Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sure Looks Good

I was up early today ready to head to the Y and out for a 12-miler. To my delight, I got to run with Journey Johnson who is a good friend and the exec. dir. of the middle Tennesse YMCAs. A very gracious guy who does a great job of keeping Christian in the YMCA. We have not had many opportunities to run together, so today was a special treat for me. The weather was absolutely perfect with 50 degrees and sunny and just really a great running morning.

I had meetings all day at work today. It was good that the meetings accomplished some things which is always beneficial. After work I head over to the park to watch tennis and saw many of the DCA players who were in the district finals. Pretty fun to watch. I then headed home to mow the yard and have to tell you that it looks really good right now.

I have a fairly full day tomorrow and then head to Louisville to teach at Boyce College early on Thursday and then back home for a DCA Board meeting on Thursday night. Turning into a pretty busy week.

Continue to pray for Sondra's parents.

No comments: