Monday, May 12, 2008

A Busy Week Ahead

We enjoyed a great weekend with lots to do that included celebrating Mother's Day, AAU basketball, a good nap, running, cleaning, minor house repairs, and a host of other things. I think Sondra had a really good Mother's Day yesterday. The girls did a good job with cards and presents and Sondra got to eat at Calypso which is her favorite place to eat. We joked about taking her there on her special day and we sat in picnic chairs. Not to the nicest restaurant for ambiance but she loves the place.

We decided to celebrate our anniversary today instead of yesterday so as not to mix Mother's Day with our anniversary. I think she figures she will get more presents that way. We plan on going to dinner after work and just enjoying one another's company. What a blessed guy I am.

We have family coming in this week for Shelbi's graduation this weekend. It will be good to see our families. Pray that Sondra's dad will feel like making the trip on Thursday. He is doing okay but is pretty weak.

I make a quick trip to Chattanooga on Weds. for a meeting but that is the only day I am out this week. Taking Thurs. and Fri. off to get ready for all the weekend stuff.

Should be a good week!

This is one of my favorite pics of my mom.

1 comment:

bblount said...

Paul,
I am so blessed to have a brother-in-law that loves and adores my little sister sooooooo much!!!!

Happy Anniversary!

BB