Friday, May 30, 2008

Hmmm.

Friday afternoon at work . . . and, I am finished with my presentation, have a somewhat full belly and am wondering why I am still at work. The right answer is, "because there is still work to be done", but I have to tell you that sometimes I struggle with just getting in and grinding it out. This afternoon falls into that category. My stomach has been sort of weird the last couple of days, so that might have something to do with it. I am staying at work and getting work done because that is the right thing to do.

Sondra's dad went to the dr. yesterday for a visit and they ended up doing the chemo while he was there. Sort of caught us all by surprise but his dr. was going to be out the rest of this week and next, so they gave him the chemo through a newly implanted port. Pray that the medicine works on fighting the cancer.

This weekend we hope to see Prince Caspian and I hope to see the back of my eyelids for a while as well. I think a nap is in order for both Saturday and Sunday. We will see.

Okay, . . . LOST. Man, what a pretty intriguing episode to say the least. Time travel, disappearing island, explosions, death, mayhem, mystery, Claire in the dream, Sawyer and the reference to Kenny Rogers, and . . . well, you get the picture if you are a Lostie. I thought it was pretty good and finally realizing that Locke was the one in the coffin from last season. Now the Oceanic Six have to decide if they will return to the island, and I really loved the Desmond/Penny reunion.

No comments: