Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rainy Louisville

I had a couple of meetings today with area youth ministers who I greatly respect and count as good, solid friends. These two are good for me. They keep me honest and do not allow me to coast. I am not prone to coasting normally, but it is always good to be held accountable.

I drove to Louisville late this afternoon and experienced rain the last hour or so of the trip and it is raining pretty good right now. I am hoping to squeeze in a 5-miler in the morning before heading over to Boyce College and teaching a youth ministry class there. I have a fun job. Getting to encourage and learn from others is quite the kick for me.

Looking forward to being home this weekend too. I like home. I have some honey-do's to get done, but glad to be home to do them.

Watching Idol tonight and predicting once again that dread locks is gone. He was totally awful last night and just wondering if the little girl vote sustains him again. He needs to go. Pulling for Archuleta.

No comments: