Thursday, May 3, 2007

Veiled Warnings

After running 12 today I found myself really tired and it has carried over into tonight. I am even starting to fight a little bit of a cold it seems. Not the most exciting thing to have when you are scheduled to climb on a plane for 10 hours or so. I have invested in Airborne and plenty of vitamin C to do my best to ward off this dreaded malady. Maybe my body is telling me it is about time to slow down a little. After Sat. around noon, I can kick back for a couple of days. I am speaking Sunday, but it is not too long.

"Oh, be careful little fingers what you blog" is the latest advice I got today. Not that I blog about controversial things but evidently I need to be careful that what I blog cannot be misconstrued. Part of me says anything you write or say can be misconstrued, but I will be careful as I normally am.

The youth group that I am working with at Victory is a great bunch of students that I really enjoy spending time with. Last night we prepared for the National Day of Prayer that is observed today and we just spent some time sharing about prayer and then praying. The more I am around them, the more I like them. They are a great group who have been through some pretty tough stuff and are hanging in there beautifully.

It may be a couple of days before I get the chance to blog again, so both of you that read this blog every once in awhile, just hang in there and I will blog again soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hopefully i am one of the two ;-) otherwise you have three! we really need to do lunch and plan a joint effort with the student groups...just a thought.

praying for you, paul. you're absolutely a great mentor.