Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Rare Event

Things like a solar or lunar eclipse, blue moon, conservative Democrat, etc. come to mind when you read a title like the one above but I thought I would post a picture of me wearing a suit. I am really not opposed to wearing a suit, I would just rather not. Coats and ties are really not my idea of a good time, but in this picture, you see me in a suit with a tie at DCA's graduation this past weekend.

Actually this occurrence was followed up the next day by me wearing a suit to preach at Victory. Wearing a suit one day is not totally rare, but two days in a row is almost unheard of for me.

Things are going well. Work is very busy with some new initiatives that are going on that I am included in. They are exciting I might add but have created some additional work. I am not work adverse, so . . . it is all good.

I ran 5 yesterday and 10 day and will run 10 on Thursday and 20 on Saturday. Twenty seems like a long way to run because it is a long way to run.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heard you enjoyed speaking with the people of Victory, very cool...two suits in a week, that is pretty crazy, haha.

Praying for you, Paul. Have a great midweek, man.