Saturday, May 5, 2007

Aloha

After a long flight yesterday, I arrived in Honolulu around 3p Hawaii time. All of the flights were uneventful and we even arrived a little early. I got my luggage pretty quickly, headed over to Hertz to get the rental (a real nice Lincoln at a mid-size price and I do not know why) and checked into an airport hotel. It actually is a pretty nice hotel even though it is located in a somewhat noisy area.

I cleaned up, headed up to the church where the conference is being held and then headed over to Chili's to grab some dinner. It had been a long time since I had eaten since the flight only served snack stuff. Dinner was good and then the conference went really well last night. I had seven in my conference which is great here in Hawaii. They are a great group and we meet again today from 9-12noon. I head to Lanai later today to visit some friends and do a meeting on that island and then head back to Oahu Monday night for a couple of more meetings. I hope to make it to the beach or the pool at least once while I am here.

So far the weather is good and is forecasted to stay that way.

No comments: