Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Lady Vols

Pretty fun watching the Lady Vols win it all last night. Pat Summit is an incredible coach whether you like her or not. She is a winner and someone who is a great motivator. I think it is pretty incredible the run that they had. A friend of mine is convinced they were not the best team this year, but they came home with the trophy. The Gators winning on Monday was no real surprise. My bracket fell apart in the final four but overall I did okay.

It has been awhile since I have blogged but we have been busy just the same. Really excited about the whole Passion Week observance and of course, the resurrection is the pivotal part of this season. Puts everything into perspective in my life. Looking forward to a day off as well with some mulch work going on. The weather has turned off cool so the mornings have been pretty nice running. A little breezy, but good running.

No comments: