Thursday, April 26, 2007

Florida to Oregon

I finished up my meetings in FL yesterday and caught a plane home that allowed me to spend some time with our daughters, watch LOST (which was pretty lame), repack the bag, get a little sleep and then head back to the airport for Oregon. The good thing is that Sondra is with me and it is always good to be with her.

We plan on catching some good dinner at Salty's on the Cumberland (one of my favorite places in the Portland area) and then try to stay up awhile and get on Pacific time. She is actually taking a little nap now. I went for a 5-miler that was supposed to be a 10-miler but I am going to do that one tomorrow morning. I am just a little weary from traveling the last few days.

We plan on catching the Japanese Gardens up here, let me lead a couple of conferences on Fri/Sat and then just hang out some more. Should be fun.

No comments: