Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Jack Bauer is the Man!

I still think one of the most entertaining shows ever is 24. The critics have panned this season, but even though it is not as good as Day 5, Day 6 is a good one (or bad depending on perspective). Last night's ending was out of the blue for me. I usually have the knack of kind of figuring out where they might be headed, but bringing Audrey back was classic. We thought that maybe Jack was going to get an hour to rest and NO! Chang calls and Audrey is in his grasp. She's not dead but she will be if Jack does not do just as Chang says. I like it.

Got some speed work in today and made a quick run by the hospital (in my running clothes no less) and saw Hannah and Kevin. I decided I would not bother them if they were sleeping but they both saw me and waved me in. She is doing good and has been moved into a regular room. That is great news.

No comments: