Monday, April 30, 2007

Home and Slight Jet Lag

Our flights were good coming home and as usual, it takes pretty much all day to come home from the west coast. The girls did well while we were gone and even had cleaned the house before we made it home. Amazing!

Sondra is pretty jet lagged today and probably will be a little more sensitive to me being jet lagged some when I come home from other time zones.

I went to the chiropractor today to have him check my shoulder. It was slightly out, but the problem I am having with it seems to be more than what he can do. I am afraid that I might have a tear in the rotator cuff and my dr. thinks that might be the case as well. I am going to do a little therapy for a couple of weeks and see if I can get it better. I hope it takes care of it. It has been pretty sore for the last few weeks. Sondra's mom had shoulder surgery last week and started rehab today and seems to be doing pretty well.

I am home until Friday and then off to Hawaii. Have a few meetings there and get to see a couple of friends. Unfortunately it looks like there will be no golf for me with this shoulder doing what it is doing. Sadness.

Ran an easy 5 today and have 10 miles with 8xhills in the morning. Not one of my favorite workouts but is needed.

No comments: