Monday, April 16, 2007

Boston Marathoners

What a rough day to be running up in Boston. Cold, windy and wet. The last time I ran (2004) it was 86 degrees and pretty miserable from the heat side. I think I would rather run it in the rain and wind but really both extreme conditions pretty much stink. I have a couple of friends who are running their first Boston today so they will have stories to tell. That is what Boston is about anyway. The whole experience is one to take in. In fact, if you are not a runner, I would encourage you to go up some time and just observe. It is a great city and an awesome event.

It looks like maybe we are going to start warming up here in Nashville again soon. It will be good to not have to put so many running clothes on to head out in the mornings. I get to run 10 miles tomorrow with 6x800s mixed in. I just love speed work. Did an easy 5 this am and it is always nice to run the easy days easy.

No comments: