Sunday, April 22, 2007

Some Great Weather

Our second Spring of the season has sprung. About a month ago the trees and flowers were blooming like crazy and then we got the super frigid weather in and it killed the new leaves on the trees, sent the bermuda dormant again, and messed with the weed and feed I had thrown on the yard. In other words, $40 worth of self-yard work wasted.

Now it is absolutely beautiful and I am now paying someone else to do my lawn. I still mow but leave the weed and feed to the professionals. And . . . my mole family is back in full swing. Our yard is grand central station and the comings and goings have been frequent. I am going to rid our yard of the moles if it is the last thing I do.

Yesterday was a 16-miler and it was absolutely beautiful weather. Cool and sunny and I ran on the green way so it was fairly shady even though I still got quite a bit of sun.

I am traveling some this week so it will be tough to get all the training in I am supposed to do, but I will figure it out and make sure it happens.

No comments: