Monday, August 25, 2008

Quick Update

I am in MO for a couple of nights of conferences beginning tonight and concluding tomorrow night. They are being held about 30 min. from my dad's so I am staying with him and saving the company lots of money. (That's a good thing and staying with my dad is just very, very good.)

My brother and I went fishing for a couple of hours after church yesterday and he caught a nice 5.4 lb. bass. I did not even get a real bite but sure celebrated with him on his catch.

I am running down to Bolivar in the morning to visit with Sondra's parents for a couple of hours and looking forward to seeing them. Hope to give you an update on them tomorrow. Enjoying nice 70 degree weather up here, maybe low 80s but barely if it is that warm and the breeze is nice. I ran a 11 miler today since I will be traveling early tomorrow.

Will catch up with you all later. I have limited internet access and am sitting in the public library in Harrisonville with my new Cass County Library card. Oh what we will do for internet.

No comments: