Friday, February 1, 2008

Home Again

I made it home this afternoon in time to see the ballgames which the jv won and varsity lost. Shelbi is still out with the concussion but hopes to get to run some tomorrow. We play CPA tomorrow night as make up from an earlier date.

Chattanooga was really good. It is always good to connect with youth ministers and to see many that I have not seen in quite awhile. Some of the new stuff we have been working on is being received very well. If you are interested you can look at the new strategy we developed and some curriculum we are developing that are about developing students.
Lifeway studentstrategy
www.lifeway.com/known

I ran 5 on Thurs and this morning and have a 12-miler on tap for tomorrow. I have a lot of writing to do tomorrow and Sunday and then my dad and my brother are coming on Monday to watch the girls play Mon and Tues nights. It will be good to see them. We have talked a bunch but I have not seen them since the week of mom's funeral. I have been missing them quite a bit. I will try to get a picture of them and post it next week.

It is Super Bowl Sunday this weekend as well. I think I am pulling for the Pats but I really do not care in the long run.

1 comment:

Steve Elkins said...

Tell Chuck and James I said Hi! Hope you guys had a great time together; your dad is still in my prayers...so are you guys!