Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Wow, it is feeling like winter here big time. I think we got to 25 degrees today after some icing and then some really good snow that amounted to a dusting, but it sure was pretty. We did a 5-miler this morning and it was cold. The wind is what really cuts through me.

How about that Vandy/Kentucky game last night. Billy Gillespie and the Wildcats got thumped after they had been playing some pretty decent ball in the SEC. Glad to see the Commodores get a good win. I also caught some of the Carolina game last night against Virginia and it proved to be a close game.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I have it covered. Not bragging, just putting some of your minds at ease. I am sure tomorrow will be very different for my dad. Say a prayer for him if you think about it.

1 comment:

Steve Elkins said...

Glad to hear that you're all over it...I'm sure Sondra's just happy to have you! Enjoy your special day, you crazy kids!