Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some Cold Rain

About the time I was about to climb out of the bed this morning, the rains came. Along with the liquid stuff, there was wind, thunder and lightning. I have to be honest that of the three, only the lightning really scares me. I rolled over and slept until 5:15 and then hopped out of bed, headed to the Y and ran 8 pretty, wet, cold, and miserable miles. But . . . I got a good run in.

It has rained off and on all day and they are calling for icing conditions tonight. No basketball practice today for the girls and I have a DCA Board meeting tonight. They are usually pretty productive, but I have to admit that I am pretty tired today. Must be partly the weather.

Sondra's dad came home from the hospital today and is feeling some better.

1 comment:

Steve Elkins said...

Glad to hear that Sondra's Dad is feel some better and that you're not a big pansy and decided to run in the rain afterall! LOL!