Monday, February 11, 2008

Quick Update

The weekend finished pretty well with me getting quite a bit of writing done. I need to complete two more chapters and then devote some time to the leader guide, but it is going much better right now.

We got a call from Sondra's mom yesterday that Sondra's dad, Bernard Holmes, was headed to the ER for treatment of dehydration. The oral chemo is really wreaking some havoc on his body and they are going to have to try something else. Please continue to pray for him and Sondra's mom, Joyce.

Last night we enjoyed pizza with our good friends the Fullers and it is always good to catch up with them. The Grammy's were interesting to say the least. I was impressed with Tina Turner and her performance. She still has it at 68. Pretty amazing. Amy Winehouse was the big winner of the evening. I do not get the appeal that she has but do hope she can get her personal life under control. I am for anyone who will work hard to overcome any vices they may have that lead to self-destruction.

No games this week for the girls until Sat. It will be good to get some writing done and hopefully complete it all this week. I will try to post a copy of the book cover in the next few days.

I included a pic of the girls just to show them off like any proud dad would.

No comments: