Monday, July 23, 2007

Travel and Marathon Week

This is going to be one busy week. I am headed to CA for XFUGE in Riverside and then to San Francisco for meetings with youth ministers and then the marathon on Sunday. I am trying to relax some, start getting into the marathon zone, but with many things to do between now and Sunday, it is hard to start focusing on running. I am really planning to just run and have a good time. Not trying to qualify, but am trying to finish standing up and under 4 hours is always good. Training has gone pretty well with all the travel I have done during this training period.

I may not blog much this week with so much going on but will try to keep this thing sort of current. Hoping for a good week of conferencing and then running. Should be fun.

No comments: