Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ridgecrest

I attended and taught a couple of sessions at Ridgecrest this week. Headed over on Monday and got home this afternoon. I got to network with some folks and also to see some people I have known for quite awhile. The training was good and the little bit of golf I got to play with some state associates was big fun as well.

Played some of the best golf of my life. Home for a couple of days and then headed out to Glorieta to lead a couple of sessions and then back home. Too tired to write much tonight. Hope to catch you up in the next few days.

Our oldest was born 17 years ago today and she is at church camp in Florida headed home tomorrow. In fact, both of the girls are at camp this week and we will be glad to have them home. Hoping for a day at the lake on Saturday as a family with some of our good friends.

No comments: