Sunday, July 29, 2007

Good and Bad

I ran the San Francisco Marathon this morning and did a 3:48. About what I expected to do, but the tales that the worst of the hills are at the front of the marathon are misleading. It was an early start (5:30a) and I was done and back at the hotel for a shower by 10a.

I headed to the airport to catch a 230p flight on American and the flight ended up being cancelled and now I am here for an extra night. I found a hotel not far from the airport and have a 615a flight home in the morning. Not looking forward to another early morning and hopefully I will make it home tomorrow. Scheduled to land in Nashville around 3p.

Another long day. I am pretty tired this evening but not that sore. Surprising given all the hills on the marathon course.
I miss my wife and girls and am tired. Headed to get some dinner and then to bed so I can do my part to make it home tomorrow.

No comments: