Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Slacker

I just realized that it has been almost a week since I last blogged. Too much going on I guess. Saturday we spent the day at the lake tubing, jet skiing and just laying on the pontoon at Center Hill Lake. Big fun. It was 6 adults and 16 kids. Lots of laughing, water, and tired folks at the end of the day.

On Sunday I headed out to Albuquerque for a conference at Glorieta. It is always good out here in New Mexico. Hot, dry and good food. The conferences went very well and I am sitting in the airport accessing free wireless that is provided by the city. Props to Albuquerque for that.

Looking forward to being home for a while and then headed to Riverside, CA next week with the marathon in San Francisco on the 29th. Training is still going well and definitely in the taper mode and just looking to enjoy the run and get a same day finish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hanging out upstairs tonight, paul. I look forward to hearing you share with our group sometime when I am actually there...haha...Have a great rest of the week, man.