Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Winter Is Still Here

After a short reprieve from the cold and windy weather, it looks like it is coming back full force later today and tomorrow. I got an 8-miler in this morning with some 3x1 miles in just for grins. It is the first semblance of speed work that I have done since my last marathon in Oct. 06.

Shelbi's team played pretty hard last night but lost to a really good team. Shelbi had her best effort by far this season. She played hard and was great on the defensive side. A couple of nice moves to score too.

Morgan continues to get stronger. She made it all day at school yesterday and was pretty tired last night, but a full day of school was good.

I need to do a little Valentine's shopping today. I was going to buy some Ghiradelli chocolate last week when I was in San Francisco, but thought better of it since my wife said she was not really needing in chocolates right now. For those of you who read this and have not prepared something for Valentine's, let this be a reminder.

No comments: