Monday, February 5, 2007

Good For Dungy

I like it when good guys win. Tony Dungy is one of those guys who goes about his work with a quiet demeanor and seems to genuinely love his players. I like the way he handles himself. Last year during the death of his son, Dungy showed that he had character and that he had a strong faith. Whether you agree with his belief in Christ or not, you have to respect a guy for holding to his convictions and speaking about the difference Christ has made and is making in his life. I happen to agree with him, but know that many would think Christ is a crutch for him. If it is, so be it. I am one of those who needs a crutch as well.

It was good to get some rest this weekend. What a difference sleep makes. I must have gotten close to 7 hours of sleep a night over the weekend. Hopefully I will be nicer and more adept at conversation and treat my family better. Looking back I have been less than desirable to be around and I have some apologies to make tonight when I get home.

Morgan is trying a couple of hours of school today. It is hard to believe that she is so weak. She looks so thin and vulnerable to me. I do have to say that she has had a great attitude throughout this whole ordeal. Her basketball season is over and she is not allowed to do any physical exertion or exercise until March 1. Not that she could, but she won't be.

No comments: