Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Long Run

Today I ran a 12-miler with one of my buddies who is training for Boston. This is his first Boston experience and one that he is really excited about. Running Boston is really a cool thing and if I ever get my act together again and train like I should, then I may go back again someday.

It is cold man. Actually, with the wind, it is really cold. I just do not like cold weather unless you get snow with it and we got a little flakeage, but nothing to play in. Granted, I do not want the amount that Ohio, Pennsylvania, and NY have been getting, but a few inches would be good if it is going to be this cold.

Our daughters' team start district tournament play tomorrow night and a win guarantees at least three more games counting regions. It would be good for our girls to get the postseason experience. They can win a couple of more games I think if they will play together. We will see.

Fans of Lost may be a little confused like me after watching last night's episode. The whole story/backstory around Desmond was pretty weird. I am not sure if it was deja vu, real time, bad dream, concussion, time travel, etc. Weird explains it. Looks like Charlie is not long for the Lost world though. He is pretty petty and annoying anyway, so good riddance.

No comments: