Thursday, February 8, 2007

San Francisco

I flew to San Francisco yesterday to teach at the Southern Baptist seminary we have out there. It is always fun to come out here even when it is rainy like it is right now. I did get to run along the wharf, Chrissy Field and to the Golden Gate Bridge and back and also did a 5-miler this morning.

The Carolina win over Duke last night was good. Hard place to win and Carolina showed alot of poise coming from behind in a hostile environment. Brandon Wright, a Nashvillian, showed out in a good way. He is something special.

I teach today a couple of times and then am really considering red-eyeing back to Nashville so I can be sure to make it to our last district game of the season.

Morgan is getting stronger every day it seems. She is going to more school everyday and is even staying for practice tonight. Not practicing but spectating.

1 comment:

square head said...

I hope you dont mind me commenting on your blog, I am new to the whole blog thing and found your blog by accident!, I am a father myself but to 2 little boys so I just thought I send a good wish to you and your family and hope that she is back to her ususal self before long, it was interesting to read your comments on your life and your beliefs, I admit I have no strong faith myself but have learned the importance of family and how that can give your life a direction and influence everything thing that you do on a day to day basis, my boys too do many sports and I hope in the future they will continue to do so, even I have started going to the gym so I can keep up with them as they grow!! I work in publishing myself and know how the long hours can keep you away from home and I liked your comments about being able to catch up with your sleep at the weekend, anyway I won't bore you with my life, my bloggs seem to be an endless series of questions where as yours always seem to be so positive, good luck for the future for you and your family
take care
Paul