Thursday, February 1, 2007

Missed It By That Much

The snow event that Nashville was to get overnight never really developed. There were many disappointed kids because school was on. I am in Chattanooga for a conference that I am teaching in and then headed home on Fri. It did snow about 2 inches down here and I got out and ran 5 miles in the snow. It was nice and quiet which is always a welcome break.

Morgan is getting better every day but is really experiencing fatigue and tiredness. She slept too long yesterday and was not able to sleep very long last night which is a big drag. I have not slept well since coming back from India on the 17th. I need some good sleep for a change.

Looking forward to getting home tomorrow and then headed to a ball game up in Hendersonville tomorrow night. It would be good to win since Station Camp is leading the district. We would have to play really well to get a win. That would be nice.

No comments: