Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Man, It's Cold

I took off this morning for a 5-miler before I headed to yoga class. Now, me taking yoga is pretty weird. I can do about half of the stretches and anything with the hamstring involved is really pretty funny. I do not get into all the meditation stuff and the instructor does not stress that, but the stretching really seems to help. I actually have been attending the class for almost a year, when I am in town, and I think it helps.

The run was really cold today. A front came through last night and it was probably about 20 degrees and someone told me the wind chill was 7 when I got back to the Y after running. I have been cold all day.

Lunch was nice with my wife today. Being Valentine's Day we headed to Calypso for a lucayane salad and fruit tea. It is her favorite lunch place in the whole world I think. She is an incredible lady and I am one fortunate guy.

Probably doing a 12-miler tomorrow and I am going to be sure to have plenty of clothes on. It is supposed to be cold again.

No comments: