Saturday, March 28, 2009

Headed Home

I am sitting in the Kuala Lumpur airport taking advantage of free wifi and getting to know a japanese lady who has decided that 15 people can fit on this bench made for 8. Cheek to cheek takes on a whole new meaning.

Today's training finished really well and we had 62 attend. I am so encouraged that these Malaysian youth leaders really do see the importance of student development rather than just building a student ministry. They understand the importance of partnering with parents and I think in many ways will get ahead of the curve.

Larry, Emilia and Joel took me to dinner tonight at a seafood restaurant where we enjoyed muscles, crab, leafy vegetable, tofu, rice of course and Sprite for me. They are a sweet young family who have a heart for resourcing the church for ministry through Canaanland. A great ministry they have through the 4 stores with another one opening soon.

I look forward to boarding this flight soon. We fly back through Seoul/Incheon Korea and then through Atlanta. I should be home around 2p Sunday. Thanks for your prayers and concern.

1 comment:

Steve Elkins said...

Sounds like it was a very successful trip, not to mention enjoyable. Glad to have you back on out soil Buddy!
Steve